An Ethiopian Experience

Coffee Joints in Nairobi are vast and they are beautiful. The detail that goes into the ambiance is invitingly breathtaking, makes each sip of coffee an experience!

Been hearing about Kesh Kesh Roastery & Cafe from different people for a hot minute. Whenever it is mentioned it's always:-

Friend / Stranger: Have you been to Kesh?
Ice: Kesh? What is that?
Friend / Stranger: How do you not know of Kesh?





So one of the CoffeeTuesdays happened in Kesh Kesh

Kesh Kesh is at Timau Plaza ( Argwings Kodhek). It's such an easy place to find my non-existent sense of direction was very happy.

I walk in and in an instance, I know my life is about to be shook! From the moment your foot touches the floor in the premise you feel your soul defying gravity.

Waiter : (grinning) Which coffee can I get you
Ice : (smiles knowingly) A double shot of Americano, please.

I am shown to a table and the waiter comes back to see if I need anything else as he hands me the menu.

After handing me the menu, he walks away.

I am engulfed with the rustic interiors. I love how they open up their arms and wrap you around themselves. Your heart feels all things! You feel every stroke of the paintbrush that the artist used to bring this reality, you see each sunrise and sunset. You can reach out and touch the horizon.

 I am a sucker for culture. It brings me Insurmountable joy to experience different cultures. (Explains my County to county / Country to country escapades)Kesh Kesh is a roastery and cafĂ© offering East African speciality coffee with the Eritrean experience. The coffee is prepared in the traditional Eritrean fashion and beautifully served.

If you are looking for a coffee joint in Hurlingham or its environs, I would suggest Kesh Kesh.


Check them out on : Facebook
IG

Comments

Popular Posts